No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP B8500 Photosmart Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the HP Photosmart Pro B8500 is switched on. If it’s not, press the Power button.
- Lift the machine’s ink cartridge access door and please wait until the carriage is silent and still before pressing the tab in front of the empty ink cartridge and removing it from the slot. When replacing the black ink cartridge, push the tab on the far right. When replacing the color ink cartridge, push the right tab on the left side.
- Get the new B8500 Ink Cartridge and pull the orange tab the get rid of the plastic wrap, then twist the orange cap counter-clockwise to snap it off the device.
- Slip in the ink cartridge into the right slot, then gently push down until it snaps into position.
- Pull down the ink cartridge access door to close it and finish the installation.
- Once all the ink cartridges have been replaced, align the printer using the instructions of the LCD screen as a guide.