No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart 6515 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn your HP Photosmart 6515 printer by pushing the Power button, if necessary.
- Open the HP printer’s ink cartridge access door and let the carriage move to the center to assume the replacement position - wait for it to be silent and idle before carrying on.
- Press the tab in front of the empty ink cartridge and pull out the device from the slot.
- Unpack the new HP 6515 Ink Cartridge by pulling the orange tab backward, then twist the cartridge’s orange cap counter-clockwise until it snaps off.
- Insert the new ink cartridge gently into the slot and make sure the contacts and nozzles are facing down.
- Carefully push the ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place. Make sure its colored icon matches the one on the slot. Repeat these steps with the other HP 6515 ink color cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. This automatically prompts the printer to reset the ink cartridges.