No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart 6512 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Check if your HP Photosmart 6512 printer is turned on. If not, connect it to a working power supply then press the Power Button.
- Open the Cartridge Access Door by lifting it, then wait for the carriage to move into the central access area before proceeding.
- Locate the Empty Cartridge indicated by the printer, then press the tab on the cartridge’s front to free and remove it from the slot.
- Prepare the new HP Photosmart 6512 ink cartridge by removing it from the packing and peeling out the plastic tape. Also, remove the orange cap on the cartridge’s bottom by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Please insert the new cartridge with the nozzles facing down and push it straight until it is seated firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps with the other HP ink colors.
- Close the HP printer’s Cartridge Access Door and let the printer do an automatic reset on the newly installed cartridges before you start printing.