No products were found matching your selection.
How to Change your HP Photosmart 5521 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your HP Photosmart 5521 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the printer’s ink cartridge access door and let the carriage move to the access area.
- Press the tab at the ink cartridge’s front inward to free it, then pull the ink cartridge up to separate it from the slot.
- Get your new HP 5520 ink cartridge and unpack it. Pull out the orange tab to get rid of the plastic wrap.
- Get rid of ink cartridge’s orange cap – twist it counterclockwise until it wears off.
- Please insert the new ink cartridge into its designated slot, then push it down until it clicks into position.
- Follow these same steps when replacing the other ink cartridges.
- Close the HP Photosmart 5521 ink cartridge access door.