How to Change your HP Deskjet 3524 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 3524 printer is turned on. If not, turn it on by pressing the Power button.
- Open your machine’s top cover and let the carriage move to the printer’s right side until it stays quiet and idle.
- Press the old ink cartridge down with your fingers and slip it off the carriage.
- Unpack the new HP Deskjet 3524 ink cartridge and get rid of the protective tape by pulling the pink tab.
- Pull out the ink cartridge on the right slot if you're replacing the black cartridge. If you're replacing the color ink cartridge, take away the ink cartridges on the left slot.
- Hold the ink cartridge in a manner that the copper strips are facing the printer from the bottom then insert and push the device at a slightly upward angle towards the carriage until it locks into place.
- Close the HP Deskjet printer’s top cover. Make sure the cartridges are aligned to get the best results.
No products were found matching your selection.