Black: 945, Color: 755
127, T1271, T127120, T127220, T127320, T127420
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $40.15 each
127, T1272, T127220
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $7.94 each
How to Change your Epson WorkForce 840 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your Epson 840 printer by plugging it to a working power supply and pressing the Power button.
- If an ink cartridge is used or low on ink, the LCD screen will specify them for you. Take note and Press OK.
- Raise the printer’s scanner and let the carriage transfer to the cartridge replacement area.
- Open the cartridge carriage cover, then press the tab on the device and lift it out of the slot.
- Before opening the new Ink Cartridge’s package, shake it first for a few minutes to mix the ink inside, then unpack it.
- Get rid of the yellow tape beneath the ink cartridge and be careful not to touch the contacts.
- Put the new Epson Workforce 840 Ink Cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into position.
- Lower the scanner so the machine can charge the epson 640 ink. This may take a few minutes.