Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $10.24 each
How to Change your Epson XP-310 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your Epson XP 310 printer by pressing the Power Button. Check the message LCD screen which specifies which cartridges need replacement, press the OK button, and choose Replace Now.
- Lift up the printer’s scanner unit, then gently open the cartridge cover.
- Remove each of the used cartridges from the carriage by squeezing their tab and lifting them straight up. Dispose of the empty cartridges properly.
- Shake the new Epson XP 310 Ink Cartridge multiple times before opening the package. Don’t shake the cartridge after unpacking it because the ink may leak.
- Open the cartridge’s package then remove the device touching only the sides; don’t touch the cartridge’s green chip.
- Insert the new ink cartridge with its chip facing the backside of the holder, then gently push down until it clicks into position. Do the same steps with the other color cartridges. Install the cartridges immediately after unpacking them so the print head doesn’t dry out.
- Lower the printer’s scanner unit and let the print head return to its home position. Wait while the printer charges the ink; this may take a couple of minutes. You’d know that the ink charging is finished once you see the confirmation message on the LCD screen.