|Printer Series||HP Photosmart|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (black) - up to 250 pages - HP 564 |
1 x cartridge (photo) - up to 130 pages - HP 564
1 x cartridge (cyan) - up to 300 pages - HP 564
1 x cartridge (magenta) - up to 300 pages - HP 564
1 x cartridge (yellow) - up to 300 pages - HP 564
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Interface||Wireless, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi|
|Media Type||cards, envelopes, greeting cards, labels, photo paper, plain paper, transparencies|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 14"|
|Printing Speed||34 ppm Black / 33 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 9600 x 2400 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||25 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.9 (W) x 17.9 (D) x 8.7 (H)|
What ink cartridge does the HP Photosmart 7520 use?
The HP PhotoSmart 7520 All-in-One inkjet printer uses HP 564 ink cartridges. The HP 564 includes black, photo black, cyan, magenta, and yellow ink cartridges. The standard black cartridge can print up to 250 pages while the high-yield black HP 564XL, prints 550 pages.
How do I update my HP Photosmart 7520?
- Tap the HP ePrint button or Setup if needed
- Tap Product Update or Check Product UpdatesComplete the instructions shown on the screen to activate Web Services and Auto Updates.
- This configuration will enable the Photosmart’s Internet connection allowing it to get updates automatically
- If it doesn’t update automatically, press Check for Updates
How do I use my HP Photosmart 7520?
- Turn on your printer
- Choose your language and country/region
- Configure the printer’s control panel viewing angle
- Adjust the time and date
- Insert paper into the input tray
- Load the ink cartridges
- Launch installation of printer software
How do I print photos on my HP Photosmart 7520?
- Insert photo paper inside the photo tray
- Attach a USB drive or Memory card in the respective slot
- Select the photo for printing by pressing Photo on the Home Screen
- Press Print
- Your HP Photosmart 7520 will now print the chosen Photo based on its settings
Showing all 7 results
Includes: 6 Ink Cartridges
Includes: 1 Pack
HP Photosmart 7520 Ink
The HP Photosmart 7520 printer is an economical choice in the world of wireless connectivity, remote printing, and seamless interactions with its sizeable 4.33-inch color touch screen. Save BIG by shopping for remanufactured HP ink cartridges for your HP PhotoSmart 7520 printer here at YoyoInk.
Enjoy the same brilliant black and color prints without spending a fortune with our remanufactured HP Photosmart 7520 ink. If you occasionally print, select from our standard-sized remanufactured ink cartridges with HP quality and reliability.
If you do printing frequently, our remanufactured 564 High-Yield ink cartridges provide a lower cost per page and allow you to replace cartridges less often. Together with your HP 7520 ink printer, you can:
- Create excellent documents and photos, copies, scans, and faxes on the go
- Print brilliant, fade-resistant photos using individual inks, including HP 564XL Photo Black ink in High-Yield.
- Produce beautiful photos from your smartphone or tablet using HP ePrint, and print wirelessly without a network.
- Save energy and paper with fast 14 ppm Black / 10 ppm Color and superb 200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) resolution.
With everyday budget-friendly prices and free shipping, ordering low-cost remanufactured HP 564 and HP 564XL ink cartridges for your home or business has never been easier. Purchasing our HP PhotoSmart 7520 remanufactured ink cartridge is an excellent way to save money without sacrificing quality. On top of that, every compatible cartridge comes with a 2-year guarantee so you can purchase with confidence!