|Printer Series||HP Deskjet|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (black) - up to 190 pages - HP 63 |
1 x cartridge (tricolor) - up to 165 pages - HP 63
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, wireless direct printing|
|Media Type||photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||20 ppm Black / 16 ppm Color|
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||60 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.7 (W) x 12 (D) x 5.9 (H)|
What kind of ink does HP DeskJet 2132 use?
The HP DeskJet 2132 is a color inkjet printer, and so uses black and color cartridges. At YoYoInk, we sell two-pack options in two varieties: 2x black, or 1x black and 1x color. Our HP DeskJet 2132 ink offers exceptional value for money.
How do I refill my HP ink cartridge 2132?
To replace any HP DeskJet 2132 ink cartridges that are low or empty, here is what you need to do.
Step One: load paper into the input tray
It doesn't matter if you're using U.S. letter, legal or A4-sized paper. You just have to ensure all the paper in the input tray is the same size.
Step Two: Replace the ink cartridge(s)
The next step is to replace any ink cartridges that have a blinking "Ink Alert" light at the bottom of the printer's control panel. To replace them, first open the lower output tray and the ink cartridge access door.
Once the printer is idle and silent, press down on the cartridge you want to replace. You can then pull it out of its slot. Next, get the new cartridge and remove it from its packaging. After removing the protective plastic tape, snap the new HP DeskJet 2132 ink cartridge into place. You can then close the ink cartridge access door.
Step Three: Align the HP DeskJet 2132 ink cartridges
Last, but not least, you need to "align" the cartridges to get the best print quality. Simply lift the scanner lid and place the just-printed alignment page on the glass. Next, close the scanner lid and press one of the Copy buttons on the control panel.
The printer will then align the ink cartridges.
Is DeskJet 2132 wireless?
Unfortunately, the Deskjet 2132 printer is not wireless-enabled. You can still connect the printer to your Windows PC or Mac computer, however, via a USB cable.
How do you scan using HP DeskJet 2132?
- Place the original on the scanning glass
- Start HP Scan
- You can access HP Scan in the Applications/Hewlett-Packard folder at the uppermost level of the hard disk from your computer
- Click Scan.
- Select the type of Scan setting
- Complete the on-screen instructions
How do you copy on an HP Deskjet 2132?
- Insert paper inside the input tray
- Place the original document with print side facing down on the scanner glass
- Depending on your needs, tap the Start Copy Black button or Start Copy Color button to create a copy
- The printer will start copying the original
How do I scan multiple pages on my HP Deskjet 2132?
- Double-click HP Printer icon on your computer
- Choose Scan a Document or Photo
- Place the first page on the scanner glass
- Click Scan.
- Place the second page
- Click + (plus sign) on the lower-left corner of a red x to scan
- Repeat the same process until the final page
Showing all 4 results
Are you looking for high-quality HP DeskJet 2132 ink? YoYoInk offers high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges at low prices! They are specially engineered to match and exceed OEM ink. Plus, they come with a two-year quality satisfaction guarantee for added peace of mind.