|Printer Series||Epson WorkForce|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (black) |
1 x cartridge (cyan)
1 x cartridge (magenta)
1 x cartridge (yellow)
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||bond paper, envelopes, glossy photo paper, matte paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 14.2"|
|Printing Speed||13.7 ppm Black / 7.3 ppm Color|
|Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||30 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.7 (W) x 22 (D) x 9.1 (H)|
What ink does Epson WF 2760 use?
The Epson WF 2760 printer uses a 4-color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink cartridge. The cartridge also comes with high yield options that allow you to print more for every round.
How do I connect my Epson WF 2760 to my computer?
- From the printer’s control panel, access Setup > Network Settings > Wi-Fi Setup > Wi-Fi Direct Setup > Connection Setup > Change Password.
- Input a password for Wi-Fi Direct
- From your computer, select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and enter the password to connect to your printer
How do I change the ink in my Epson WorkForce WF 2760?
- Gently open the printer cover
- Load the cartridge into place
- Tap the Color button to ensure proper cartridge placement
- Close the cover
- Wait for a few minutes for your Epson WF 2760 to charge the ink
- A completion message appears on the screen to confirm
Showing all 5 results
Take advantage of our great prices on our remanufactured ink cartridges and save money on supplies for your Epson WorkForce WF-2760. Our professionally remanufactured cartridges for your Epson WorkForce WF-2760 are original Epson inkjet cartridges, which have been through one cycle of service and have been recharged. It has gone through a rigorous testing, a quality assurance process and compared its performance to the original Epson Ink cartridges. If the cartridges pass our rigid standards, they have been remanufactured! All of our products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.