|Printer Series||Epson Expression Premium|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (black) - Epson 410|
1 x cartridge (cyan) - Epson 410
1 x cartridge (magenta) - Epson 410
1 x cartridge (yellow) - Epson 410
1 x cartridge (photo black) - Epson 410
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 14"|
|Printing Speed||14 ppm Black / 11 ppm Color|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi (mono) / 5760 x 1440 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||30 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||15.4 (W) x 13.3 (D) x 7.5 (H)|
How do I set up my Epson XP 830?
- Plug in and turn on your printer
- Load paper and ink cartridges
- Connect the printer to your computer via its USB cord
- Download and install the Epson XP-830 software
- Follow the instructions and complete the installation process
- Do a test print on your Epson XP-830
What ink does the Epson XP 830 use?
The Epson XP-830 printer uses Claria Premium 4-dye color and Black ink cartridges to deliver eye-catching photos and sharp texts that last for a lifetime of use. The ink cartridges are available XL capacity cartridges that allow you to print more for every round.
How do I scan a picture on my Epson XP 830?
- Tap the Home button from your printer’s control panel
- Go to Scan and select the Scan option you want
- To scan using your computer, connect your printer to your computer directly through USB cable or wirelessly through a network
- Tap the Start button to begin scanning
How do I change the ink in my Epson XP 830?
- Turn on your printer
- Gently open the cover
- Remove the old ink cartridge
- Load the new cartridge into place
- Tap the Color
- button to ensure the cartridge is loaded correctly
- Close the cover and wait for a few minutes for your Epson 830 to complete charging the ink
Showing all 5 results
The Epson XP-830 is a wireless all-in-one printer that delivers superior photo quality and versatility, perfect for creative projects. With its innovative 30-page Auto Document Feeder, copier, scanner, and fax, you can save time and enjoy great convenience on every print. Create vibrant, borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″, or on specialty paper and DVDs alike.
The printer uses Epson T410 ink cartridges, and our remanufactured Epson XP830 ink works just as well. You can select from dye-based ink cartridges, including high-yield XL in 5 colors: black, cyan, magenta, yellow, and photo black. Our Epson XP 830 compatible ink works hand in hand with your XP 830 printer to deliver:
- Incredible ISO print speeds of 14.0 ISO page per minute for black and 11.0 ISO page per minute for color
- Exceptional lab-quality photos and sharp texts
- Seamlessly scan and copy multiples documents at once with its integrated ADF
- Print on specialty paper and CD/DVDs labels as well as brilliant borderless images up to 8″ X 10″.
- Worry-free handling of photos that do not smudge and fade and are resistant to water and recycled paper as well!
Find the best low-cost Epson XP 830 ink cartridge replacement, including high-yield options and Epson 410 ink cartridge bundles below! Enjoy the same print results as genuine Epson ink cartridges for a fraction of the price when you shop here at YoYo Ink. Our products are compatible with the latest Epson firmware updates and work 100%, just like their original counterparts!