|Printer Series||Epson Expression|
|Consumables||"1 x cartridge (black)|
1 x cartridge (cyan)
1 x cartridge (magenta)
1 x cartridge (yellow)
|Mobile Capability||Google Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy paper, matte paper, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11"|
|Printing Speed||10 ppm Black / 4.5 ppm Color|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi (mono) / 5760 x 1440 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||15.4 (W) x 11.8 (D) x 5.7 (H)|
What ink does a Epson XP 446 use?
The Epson XP 446 uses what is known as the T288 series of cartridges, which can come in both standard yield and high yield (which is known as the T288 XL). These cartridges come in black, cyan, yellow, and magenta ink colors, which can be bought individually or in multipacks at YoYoInk.
Does the Epson XP 446 come with ink?
Yes, in most cases, a brand new Epson printer, including the XP 446, will come with ink. However, it’s recommended you confirm this with the seller before making any assumptions. If the printer is being resold, it’s less likely to have ink included.
How do I change the ink in my Epson XP 446 printer?
Turn on the printer and open the scanner unit if the machine informs you that your ink cartridge is expended. Beneath, you should see the ink cartridge component. You can squeeze the tab on the cartridge to remove it directly.
Shake the replacement cartridge gently to even out the ink inside, before removing the packaging. Avoiding touching the green strip while removing the yellow tape on the side of the package. Insert it into place before pressing down on the holder until it audibly clicks.
How do I connect my Epson XP 446 to my computer?
- Press Setup from the printer’s control panel and select Wi-Fi setup
- Register your wireless router
- Download and Install Printer Setup from your computer
- Press the radio button near wireless connection in the printer screenEnter your wireless network’s name and password to complete connection
How do I install my Epson XP 446 printer?
- Configure your printer’s Setup settings from the printer’s control panel.
- Download and install the printer software on your computer
- Launch first-time printer setup and follow the instructions on the display
- Wait for your computer or mobile device to complete the installation process
Showing all 5 results
YoYoInk sells a range of high quality and high yield Epson XP 446 ink cartridges that are built using original designs, combined with new parts. As such, our remanufactured Epson XP 446 ink products are significantly more cost effective, but can match or exceed the yield and performance of the original branded cartridges.