|Printer Series||Epson Expression Home|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (black) |
1 x cartridge (cyan)
1 x cartridge (magenta)
1 x cartridge (yellow)
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||glossy photo paper, matte paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11"|
|Printing Speed||9 ppm Black / 4.5 ppm Color|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi (mono) / 5760 x 1440 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||15 (W) x 11 (D) x 5 (H)|
How do I connect my Epson XP-434 to my computer?
- Download and install Epson Connect Printer Setup and launch the application from your computer
- Select your printer and then click Next
- Automatically search for printers. Select the printer, and then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration and click Next
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your information and click Finish
What ink does Epson 434 use?
The Epson XP-434 uses 4-color DURABrite Ultra pigment ink cartridges. The cartridge also comes with a high yield option that allows you to print more for every round.
How do I change the ink in my Epson xp434?
- Turn on your printer
- Gently lift up the scanner unit
- Load the cartridge into place
- Close the cover and press the Start button
- Wait for about 90 seconds for your Epson XP-434 to charge the ink
- A completion message appears on the screen to confirm charging completion
Showing all 5 results
Tired of spending a significant amount of your supply budget on costly name brand ink? YoYoInk is here to offer you a variety of low-cost alternatives, specifically designed for your XP-434. Our remanufactured cartridges for the XP-434 are original Epson ink cartridges that have gone through only one cycle of service, later on rebuilt with mostly new parts. Each cartridge is rigorously tested to ensure professional quality print and page yields comparable to the original Epson Ink cartridges.