|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
1 x ink tank (pigmented black)
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper, printable CD/DVD/BD disk|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||15 ppm Black / 10 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 9600 x 2400 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||125 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)|
How do I change the ink in my Canon Pixma mg5420?
- Push the power button of your Printer to turn it on.
- Gently open its cover to access the ink cartridges
- Push and pull upwards to remove the cartridge
- Load the replacement cartridge
- Close the cover
How do I reset my Canon Pixma mg5420?
Access the printer’s Menu panel and go to Device Settings. Select Reset Setting then tap OK and your MX490 will start resetting to factory default settings. If you want to reset printer ink and cartridge, follow these instructions (“follow these instructions” will be linked to a separate content below).
Resetting Printer Ink (Link destination)
- Shut down your MX490 Printer
- Press down the Power button and the Stop button together at the same time.
- Let go of the Stop button while still maintaining your hold on the Power button before pressing the Stop button twice again
- After about half a minute, the Printer's display will show "O."
- Push the Stop button four times back before pressing the Power button twice
- Press and hold the Power button one last time to shut down the MX490 and finish the reset
Resetting Cartridge (Link Destination)
- Unplug the power and USB chords of your MX490
- Open the cartridge door while pressing the Power button
- Plug back the power chords while still pushing the Power button
- Close the door back and release the Power button
How do I connect my Canon mg5420?
Access the Menu button from the printer's control panel
Select the WLAN Setup and then press OK.
Once your MX922 detects your wireless router, long-press the WPS button, then press OK.
Press OK when it says "Connected to the access point."
Click here for other connection methods (Linked to Content Below)
Connecting without WPS (Linked Content)
Your router may not have a WPS Push Button function. In this case, there are some alternatives you can use to connect your MG2922 to a WiFi network. They include:
- Standard Setup (Directly Enter the Network Password on the Printer)
- WPS PIN Code (Refer to the Router's Documentation for Instructions on Entering a PIN Code)
Windows Desktop Computer
- Via USB cable and the Downloadable Driver
Mac Operating System
- Via a USB Cable, CUPS Printer Driver, and IJ Network Tool
How do I scan with Canon mg5420?
- Press Scan from your printer's control panel
- Choose the ideal document type
- Modify scan settings using the right Function button
- Place the original on the scanning surface or automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Press the Color or Black button depending on your needs
- Your MX922 will now start scanning
How do I set up my Canon mg5420 wireless Printer?
- Turn on your MX492 and configure its settings from the control panel
- Open its cover and load the ink cartridges and paper stack
- Download and install the printer’s driver to your computer
- Connect the printer to your computer (direct wired or wireless)
- Set up complete
Showing all 8 results
This high-quality compatible Canon Pixma MG5420 Ink Cartridge will be the perfect solution to help you save on your printing costs. The cartridge is entirely made from new components and will be compatible to your printers without any problem when you are replacing your current Canon Pixma MG5420 Ink Cartridge.