|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
|Consumables||1 x ink tank (black)|
1 x ink tank (cyan)
1 x ink tank (magenta)
1 x ink tank (yellow)
1 x ink tank (pigmented black)
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless PictBridge|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper, printable CD/DVD/BD disk, semi-gloss photo paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 14"|
|Printing Speed||15 ppm Black / 10 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 9600 x 2400 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||35 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||19.4 (W) x 15.6 (D) x 9.1 (H)|
What ink does Canon MX922 use?
The Canon MX922 is compatible with a range of Canon ink cartridges in different sizes. The printer can use CLI-251, PGI-250, and PGI-255XXL cartridges, as well as XL versions of the CLI-251 and PGI-250. These ink cartridges use quality ink to offer a great experience when printing and copying.
How do I change the ink in my Canon MX922 printer?
It's easy to change the ink in a Canon MX922 printer. When the printer is on, make sure the output tray is pulled out. Next, open the document cover and then the ink cover. The print head will move into position so that you can see the ink cartridges. Push on the cartridge tab and lift the old cartridge out. Insert the new cartridge, after removing all packaging, at a tilt and press on the top to snap it into place. The red light will light up to show the cartridge is in place.
How do I reset my Canon MX922 ink cartridge?
Sometimes you might need to reset the ink reader on your printer to make sure it knows you have replaced the ink. You can do this using a chip resetter or buy refillable cartridges that have an auto-reset chip.
How do I connect my MX922 to WiFi?
- Access the Menu button from the printer's control panel
- Select the WLAN Setup and then press OK.
- Once your MX922 detects your wireless router, long-press the WPS button, then press OK.
- Press OK when it says "Connected to the access point."
- Wireless connection is now complete
How do I make my Canon MX922 AirPrint?
- Connect your MX922 to an iOS/Mac device
- Go to the Menu bar of your iOS/Mac device
- Select Print from the Menu bar
- Choose MX922 on the Printer Options
- Set the page Range and tap Print
- Your MX922 will now start printing
How do I scan from my Canon mx922 to my computer?
- Press Scan from your printer's control panel
- Choose the ideal document type
- Modify scan settings using the right Function button
- Place the original on the scanning surface or automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Press the Color or Black button depending on your needs
- Your MX922 will now start scanning
How do I install Canon Pixma mx922?
Start by loading the printer's Setup CD-ROM on your computer to launch the Installation Setup. You can also download the software for free from Canon's website. Follow the step-by-step instructions from the Installation Setup window to complete the installation process.
Download Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Here.
Showing all 8 results
The multifunction Canon MX922 printer is a useful piece of equipment to have in any home or business. It features mobile printing and can print, scan and copy to meet all of your office needs, whether creative or more business-like. It’s a wireless printer for easy printing and offers high-speed printing.