|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (black) - Canon PG-210|
1 x cartridge (color) - Canon CL-211
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 14"|
|Printing Speed||8.7 ppm Black / 5 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||30 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8 (H)|
Is the Canon MX410 Airprint Compatible?
The Canon MX410 printer is not on Canon’s official list of Airprint Compatible printers. However, you can use some of the Airprint features, such as printing images and PDFs by using the free Canon Easy-PhotoPrint iEPP printing application on your smartphone.
What kind of ink does a Canon MX410 use?
Canon MX410 printers use both PG-210 and CL-211 ink cartridges for black and color printing, respectively. There are high-yield versions of both cartridges available, each of which allows for over 300 pages of printing.
Is the Canon MX410 an inkjet printer?
Yes, the Canon MX410 printer is an inkjet printer which more suitable for low volume printing than a laser printer, which may make it a better match for most domestic uses. Businesses with high regular printing demands typically tend to prefer laser printers, instead.
How do I change the ink in my Canon MX410 printer?
Turn on the printer and open the Paper Output Tray before lifting the Scanning Unit Cover. Holding the cover open, you can press the tab on the cartridge, which should allow you to remove it. Remove the packaging and protective tape from the replacement ink cartridge and slot it into the compartment, then push down the locking cover to secure it in place.
How do I connect my Canon mx410 to my computer?
To connect via WI-FI
- Connect your MX410 and computer to a wireless network
- From your computer, access network settings, and select Enable Printer Sharing, then choose your private network.
- Your computer will automatically install the printer's driver and download the Canon Inkjet Print Utility.
Connect your Printer via USB Cable
If you use a computer that has a USB port, you can also connect your Canon Pixma MX410 via a USB cable. Follow these steps to perform the process:
- Connect your computer to your MX410 using a USB cable.
- The computer will automatically detect the printer's driver and download the Canon Inkjet Print Utility.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Your printer can now connect to your computer and is ready to print.
Why is my Canon MX410 printer not responding?
A not responding error in a Canon MX410 is a common issue. Several factors can cause this error. For example, using an outdated printer driver may affect its operation. Problems in network connection can also cause this error. If the latter is the reason, click here to resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting Connection (Linked Content)
A not responding error may be due to a communication problem between your computer and printer. Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Press the Setup button on your Pixma MX410 and head to Wireless LAN setup.
- Select Easy Setup as your option for setup
- Select Access Point and enter the password of your Wi-Fi
- Get the setup CD-ROM and load it to your computer to start the MX410 installation process. If you don't have the CD, you can download the software for free at Canon's website.
- Choose Easy Install as your installation option. Wait for the process to complete.
When the installation process is complete, try doing a test print to find out if the error is gone. If it's still there, you may have to explore other troubleshooting methods to resolve the problem. It may also be best to consult the help of a professional Canon printer repair technician.
Showing all 3 results
Canon MX410 ink
The Canon Pixma MX410 printer gives you everything you need to create professional prints fast and easy. The MX410 features a 30-sheet automatic document feeder so you won’t have to manually insert paper each time you copy, scan, or fax. It also allows you to print on the go with innovative wireless connectivity and PictBridge technology.
YoyoInk offers a selection of remanufactured Canon MX410 ink that delivers the same professional print quality but for a lower price. Find more affordable compatible Canon 210XL and 211XL Ink cartridges that allow you to print twice as many pages. With your MX410 printer and our low-cost replacement cartridges, you can enjoy:
- Great Resolution. This high-level of quality is possible with a 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi through Canon’s Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE). The print head fires ink droplets as tiny as 2.0 picoliter. The technology provides exceptional quality and detail in both documents and photos.
- High-Performance Ink. Our canon 210xl and 211xl ink cartridges combo feature a unique formulation of inks for superb document and photo quality. One is a Pigment Black cartridge for crisp, lab-quality text, and the other is a multi-color cartridge for photos. Both offer seamless to use and replacement.
- Long-Lasting Quality. When you combine the MX410 Fine print head technology, specialty photo papers, and our remanufactured canon ink cartridges, what you get is beautiful borderless photos that can last up to 300 years.
- Incredible Printing Speed. You can print 8.7 pages per minute for black and 5.0 pages per minute for color.
Find the best low-cost Canon 210 ink replacement bundles, and high-yield options here at YoyoInk! We offer remanufactured ink cartridges that are guaranteed to meet or exceed the print quality of the OEM Canon Pixma MX410 inkjet cartridges. They are an excellent way to save money without sacrificing quality!