|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
|Consumables||1 x ink tank (black) - Canon PG-210|
1 x ink tank (color) - Canon CL-211
|Mobile Capability||Canon Easy-Photo Print app|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||8.8 ppm Black / 5 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.8 (W) x 13.2 (D) x 6.0 (H)|
What ink does a Canon MG495 use?
This print uses a range of both standard and high-yield ink cartridges. For black ink, both PG-510BK cartridges and PG-512XL cartridges are compatible, able to print up to 220 and 401 A4 documents, respectively.
For color printing, both CL-511 and CL-513XL cartridges are compatible, able to print up to 244 and 349 A4 documents, respectively.
How do I change the ink in my Canon MG495 printer?
First, turn on your printer and open the paper output tray. There, you can lift the scanner bed and see the ink cartridges, which you can access by slowly pushing and lifting the lever of the compartment. After it unlocks, you can slant the cartridge and pull it out.
Remove the packaging and seal from the new cartridge, slightly shaking it to even out the ink before pushing it into the slant position of the previous cartridge. Then press down on the lever and it will shift the cartridge into place.
Is the Canon MP495 Airprint compatible?
At the moment, Canon MP495 printers are not Airprint compatible. The Pixma MP range is not compatible, while the MG and MX series are.
Why is my Canon mp495 printer not responding?
There are numerous possible reasons why the message Printer not responding may appear, including:
- The computer has lost connection with the wireless router
- The printer and wireless router aren't communicating
- Printer driver doesn't have the proper printer port configuration
Click here to see troubleshooting instructions for each.
Troubleshooting Printer Not Responding Error (Linked Content)
- When the message Printer not responding appears, it may be because your computer has lost connection with the wireless router. To resolve this issue, restart your computer and try to print again.
- Your printer may not be communicating correctly with the wireless router. To resolve this issue, turn off your printer for 10 seconds then turn it back again. Do the same procedure on the wireless router.
The printer driver may not have the proper port configuration on the computer. To resolve this issue, first, log in to your computer using an administrator account. Go to Start menu select Devices and Printers. Right-click the MP495 printer icon then choose Printer Properties. Click the Ports tab to access port settings. In the Printer column, select your Canon MP495 printer for Print to the following port(s).
How do I connect my Canon mp495 printer to WIFI?
- Long-press the Wi-Fi button of your printer for 1 second
- Wi-Fi indicator will begin flashing blue every 3 seconds to confirm activation
- From your computer, choose your printer’s SSID and input the password
Wi-Fi indicator will start lighting blue to confirm successful connection
How do I scan with Canon mp495?
1.) Turn on your Canon MP495 printer
2.) Place the original on the Platen Glass with print side facing down
3.) Press the Scan button from your printer to start scanning
4.) Remove the original from the Platen Glass after scan is complete
How do I reset my mp495 Printer?
There are times when a simple reset is all it takes to resolve an annoying issue. Every model in There are times when a simple reset is all it takes to resolve an annoying issue. Every model in the Canon line-up comes with a slightly different factory reset process. However, all of them are relatively alike. Click the link to reset printer to factory default settings, ink, and cartridge.
Resetting to Factory Settings (Linked content)
- Make sure your MP495 is turned on during the process
- Access the Printer's Menu panel
- Go to Device Settings using the arrow buttons.
- Tap OK and choose Reset Settings
- Tap OK once more to begin the reset
Resetting Printer Ink (Linked Content)
- Shut down your MP495 Printer
- Press down the Power button and the Stop button together at the same time.
- Let go of the Stop button while still maintaining your hold on the Power button before pressing the Stop button twice again
- After about half a minute, the Printer's display will show "O."
- Push the Stop button four times back before pressing the Power button twice
- Press and hold the Power button one last time to shut down the MP495 and finish the reset
Resetting Cartridge (Linked Conent)
- Unplug the power and USB chords of your MP495
- Open the cartridge door while pressing the Power button
- Plug back the power chords while still pushing the Power button
- Close the door back and release the Power button
Showing all 3 results
Ensure the best possible print quality and yields just as good as the original with our range of remanufactured Canon MG495 ink cartridges. Built using original Canon designed cartridges that have gone through a cycle of use and some new parts, we can make sure they meet or even exceed the kind of performance you expect from the OEM.