|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
|Consumables||1 x ink tank (pigmented black) - Canon PGI-250PGBK |
1 x ink tank (black) - Canon CLI-251BK
1 x ink tank (cyan) - Canon CLI-251C
1 x ink tank (magenta) - Canon CLI-251M
1 x ink tank (yellow) - Canon CLI-251Y
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, wireless direct printing|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||12.2 ppm Black / 8.7 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)|
What ink does Canon mg5520 use?
The Canon Pixma MG5220 uses Canon PGI-250, Canon PGI-251 PGBK, and CLI-251BK black cartridges, as well as PGI-250 and CLI-251 colored ink cartridges. These ink cartridges are available in high yield options so you can print more for every round.
How do I change the ink in my Canon mg5520?
Replace your Canon MG5220 printer's ink cartridges with these easy steps:
- Push the power button of your MG5220 to turn it on.
- Gently open its cover to access the ink cartridges
- Push and pull upwards to remove the cartridge
- Load the replacement cartridge
- Close the cover
How do I reset my Canon mg5520?
For an ordinary reset, turn off your printer and detach its power and Ethernet cord. Wait for about 60 seconds before plugging them back. To reset to factory default settings, long-press the Stop button until the alarm activates. Release the button after the alarm blinks 19 times.
How do I scan with Canon mg5520?
- Download and install the MP Navigator EX and launch the software in your computer
- From the MP Navigator EX, select Photos/Documents
- Place the original on the scan glass print side facing down
- Configure preferences and click Scan when ready
- The printer will start scanning the original
How do I connect my Canon MG5520?
- Access the Menu button from the printer's control panel
- Select the WLAN Setup and then press OK.
- Once your MG5520 detects your wireless router, long-press the WPS button, then press OK.
- Press OK when it says "Connected to the access point."
Click here for other connection methods (Linked to Content Below)
Connecting your MG5520 without WPS (Linked Content)
Your router may not have a WPS Push Button function. In this case, there are some alternatives you can use to connect your MG5520 to a WiFi network. They include:
- Standard Setup (Directly Enter the Network Password on the Printer)
- WPS PIN Code (Refer to the Router's Documentation for Instructions on Entering a PIN Code)
Windows Desktop Computer
- Via USB cable and the Downloadable Driver
Mac Operating System
- Via a USB Cable, CUPS Printer Driver, and IJ Network Tool
Showing all 8 results
This high quality Canon Pixma MG 5520 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge will be the perfect solution to help you save on your printing costs. The cartridge is completely made from new components and will be compatible to your printers without any problem when you are replacing your current Canon Pixma MG 5520 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge.