|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
|Consumables||1 x cartridge (pigmented black)|
1 x cartridge (color (dye-based cyan, dye-based magenta, dye-based yellow))"
|Mobile Capability||Google Cloud Print|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy photo paper, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||8 ppm Black / 4 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||60 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8 (W) x 12.1 (D) x 5.8 (H)|
What ink does a Canon MG2922 use?
This printer, alongside the whole family of Canon PIXMA printers, uses both Canon PG-245 black and Canon CL-246 color ink cartridges. The type of ink used across all Canon ink cartridges is roughly the same. The primary difference is the cartridge design itself, which is regularly updated to make the cartridges more efficient.
The Canon PG-245 black ink cartridges have a printing yield of up to 180, for standard yield, while a high yield PG-245XL prints up to 300 pages. Meanwhile, standard yield Canon CL-246 color cartridges print 180 pages and high yield versions print 300 pages.
How do I change the ink in my Canon MG2922 printer?
Your Canon MG2922 Printer is designed to make replacing cartridges as easy as possible. First, you have to turn the printer one, then open the output tray, sliding out the tray extension. There, you will see the ink cartridge in its slot, which can easily be pulled out.
Remove the replacement cartridge from its packaging, remove the film, and insert it in the new one’s place. Once that’s done, simply slide the output put tray extension back in, and close the output tray once more.
Is Canon mg2922 AirPrint compatible?
Yes, your Canon MG2922 Airprint Compatible. The same goes for numerous other models in the Canon Pixma Series, as well. Just make sure to connect your iPhone or other iOS devices with the same Wi-Fi network as your MG2922 printer.
How do I reset my mg2922 printer?
Access the printer’s Menu panel and go to Device Settings. Select Reset Setting then tap OK and your MG2922 will start resetting to factory default settings. If you want to reset printer ink and cartridge, follow these instructions (“follow these instructions” will be linked to a separate content below).
Resetting Printer Ink (Link destination)
- Shut down your MG2922 Printer
- Press down the Power button and the Stop button together at the same time.
- Let go of the Stop button while still maintaining your hold on the Power button before pressing the Stop button twice again
- After about half a minute, the Printer's display will show "O."
- Push the Stop button four times back before pressing the Power button twice
- Press and hold the Power button one last time to shut down the MG2922 and finish the reset
Resetting Cartridge (Link Destination)
- Unplug the power and USB chords of your MG2922
- Open the cartridge door while pressing the Power button
- Plug back the power chords while still pushing the Power button
- Close the door back and release the Power button
How do I connect my mg2922?
- Connect your MX410 and computer to a wireless network
- From your computer, access network settings, and select Enable Printer Sharing, then choose your private network.
- Your computer will automatically install the printer's driver and download the Canon Inkjet Print Utility.
- To connect via USB, click here (linked to the content below)
How to Connect Pixma Printer without WPS (Linked Content)
Your router may not have a WPS Push Button function. In this case, there are some alternatives you can use to connect your MG2922 to a WiFi network. They include:
- Standard Setup (Directly Enter the Network Password on the Printer)
- WPS PIN Code (Refer to the Router's Documentation for Instructions on Entering a PIN Code)
Windows Desktop Computer
- Via USB cable and the Downloadable Driver
Mac Operating System
- Via a USB Cable, CUPS Printer Driver, and IJ Network Tool
Showing all 4 results
At YoYoInk, we have a selection of remanufactured ink cartridges designed specifically to work with your Canon MG2922. These products are original Canon cartridges that have gone through a single cycle of use, and remade using some new parts to ensure that they work as well as they did when first manufactured.