|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
|Consumables||1 x ink tank (black)|
1 x ink tank (color)
|Mobile Capability||Canon Inkjet Print Utility|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy photo paper, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||8 ppm Black / 4 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||60 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8 (W) x 12.1 (D) x 5.8 (H)|
What ink does the Canon MG2520 use?
The Canon MG2520 is compatible with both the PG-245 and PG-246 ink cartridges. These cartridges will also work with other similar Canon products, including the Canon PIXMA iP2820 and the Canon MG2420.
How do I change the ink in my Canon MG2520?
Changing the ink cartridges in your Canon MG2520 is easy. Just do the following:
- Turn on the power at the mains and make sure that the printer is switched on.
- Next, pul, back the paper output tray and the tray extension
- Open the cover at the back and wait for the ink cartridge to move into its final position
- Remove the ink cartridge by pushing down on top of it until it clicks. Once it clicks, you can safely remove it, being careful not to touch the nozzle at the bottom
- Grab the new ink cartridge and remove the protective take from the bottom
- Install the new cartridge by slotting it into place by placing it in the gap left by the old cartridge and then pushing up on the back until it snaps into place.
- Close the cover and adjust the print head position
Is Canon MG2520 AirPrint compatible?
AirPrint is an Apple technology that enables iPhone users to print from the phones to a Canon PIXMA device. Many PIXMA printers are compatible with AirPrint, but the MG2520 is not.
How do I connect my Canon mg2520 printer to WIFI?
- Turn on your printer and long-press the Wi-Fi button
- Release the button once the orange lamp lights
- Wait for the Wi-Fi button to flash blue
- Long-press the WPS button of your internet router
- The MG2520 will now start connecting to your Wi-Fi network
How do I open my Canon MG250 printer?
- For Windows 10, select the Start menu -> Settings -> Devices -> Devices and Printers.
- For Windows 8, from the Desktop charms, select Settings -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers.
- For Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- For Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- For Windows XP, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
How do I reset my Canon mg2520?
Many times, a simple power reset is all it takes to revive your printer back to normal functioning. Follow the steps below to complete a power reset on your Canon Pixma MG250 printer.
- Kindly turn off your M250 printer and unplug its power chord from the power supply. Detach its Ethernet chord as well to disconnect it from any network completely.
- Wait for about 60 seconds or so and then re-plug the power and Ethernet chord back to their original connection.
- Perform a trial print to see if the problem is gone
Hard Reset your Canon MG2520
Are you continuously bothered by a lingering printing error? A hard reset may be the solution. This type of reset restores your printer to default factory settings. Here are the steps in making a hard reset on your Canon Pixma MG2520.
- Long-press the Stop button until the alarm activates.
- Release the button only after the alarm blinks 19 times.
- Your MG2520 printer is now back to its default factory settings.
Showing all 4 results
The Canon Pixma MG2520 provides consistent crisp documents and photographs to satisfy all your printing needs and desires. It features a hybrid ink system that expertly blends dye ink for vibrant colors and black pigment ink for sharp texts. It also allows you to create stunning prints at home with a superb print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi through its proprietary FINE print head technology.
The printer uses Canon PG 245 XL black and CL-246 XL cartridges, and our top-rated compatible Canon MG250 ink cartridges here at YoyoInk work just as well. Together with any of our Canon MG2520 ink cartridge replacement, you can enjoy these exclusive features:
- Print documents with fast speeds of approximately 8.0 images per minute for black and 4.0 images per minute for color.
- It boasts a Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a trademark print head firing ink droplets as tiny as 2pl.
- Blends dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink to create well-defined text.
- It can generate remarkable scans of up to 600 x 1200 dpi with vivid 48-bit color depth.
- Compatible with numerous Operating Systems, including both Mac and Windows OS.
With Canon Pixma M2520 ink replacement options at YoyoInk, you can enjoy significant savings without compromising quality and performance. Our remanufactured CL-246 or PG-245 ink cartridges are uniquely designed and tested to work correctly with your Canon PIXMA MG2520 for a print performance similar to a genuine Canon cartridge. We also offer high yield and cartridge bundles so you can print more for less!