Are you interested in purchasing the CanonPIXMA MG2520 Ink? This printer provides high-quality prints and is ideal for the home user.
What ink does the Canon MG2520 use?
The Canon MG2520 is compatible with both the PG-245 and PG-246 ink cartridges. These cartridges will also work with other similar Canon products, including the Canon PIXMA iP2820 and the Canon MG2420.
How do I change the ink in my Canon MG2520?
Changing the ink cartridges in your Canon MG2520 is easy. Just do the following:
- Turn on the power at the mains and make sure that the printer is switched on.
- Next, pul, back the paper output tray and the tray extension
- Open the cover at the back and wait for the ink cartridge to move into its final position
- Remove the ink cartridge by pushing down on top of it until it clicks. Once it clicks, you can safely remove it, being careful not to touch the nozzle at the bottom
- Grab the new ink cartridge and remove the protective take from the bottom
- Install the new cartridge by slotting it into place by placing it in the gap left by the old cartridge and then pushing up on the back until it snaps into place.
- Close the cover and adjust the print head position
Is Canon MG2520 AirPrint compatible?
AirPrint is an Apple technology that enables iPhone users to print from the phones to a Canon PIXMA device. Many PIXMA printers are compatible with AirPrint, but the MG2520 is not.
|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
|Consumables||1 x ink tank (black)|
1 x ink tank (color)
|Mobile Capability||Canon Inkjet Print Utility|
|Media Type||envelopes, glossy photo paper, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Printing Speed||8 ppm Black / 4 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||60 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8 (W) x 12.1 (D) x 5.8 (H)|
Showing all 4 results