How to Change Canon Pixma Pro 100 Ink Cartridges
- Connect your Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer to a Power supply using its Power cord and then press its Power button to turn on the device.
- Gently open its Output Tray, followed by the Top Cover. This action will set the Print Head Holder to the proper position for cartridge replacement.
- Remove the Empty Cartridge from the Print Head Holder. Press the tab in front of the Cartridge and slowly lift the ink tank out from its slot.
- Ready the New Cartridge by taking it out from its packaging and then removing its plastic sheets and Orange cap.
- Slide in the New Cartridge directly into the vacated slot. Press it down gently until it locks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps for each other Colors.
- Close the Top Cover.
Recommended Cartridges for Canon Pixma Pro 100 Ink:
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon Pixma Pri-100 Ink Refill
What ink does Canon Pixma Pro-100 use?
The Canon Pixma Pro 100 uses CLI-42 ink, which is available in a multitude of individual color cartridges. They include CLI-42BK (Black), CLI-42GY (Gray), CL-42LGY (Light Grey), CL-42C (Cyan), CL-42CY (Photo Cyan), CL-42M (Magenta), CL-42PM (Photo Magenta), and CL-42Y (Yellow).
How do I change the ink in my Canon Pixma Pro 100?
- Connect your Canon Pixma Pro 100 printer to a power supply and press its power button to turn on the device.
- Lift open the printer's top cover, followed by its ink cover. This action will set off the ink holder to the proper position for cartridge replacement.
- Take out the old cartridges from the printer. Ready the new replacement cartridges by removing their plastic sheets and orange caps.
- Load the new cartridges to their designated slots. Press each one down gently and make sure they all lock into place.
- Close both top and ink cover and wait for your printer to initialize. You can now print again!
How do you get the ink cartridge out of a Canon Pro 100 printer?
You can remove an ink cartridge out of a Canon Pro 100 printer by pushing the tab in front of the cartridge and then lifting the cartridge out from its slot. You can access the cartridge area by lifting the printer cover upwards, followed by its ink cover
How to Troubleshoot your canon Pixma Pro 100 Ink
Click here for more tips and troubleshooting steps for canon Pixma Pro 100 Ink.
Showing all 2 results
8 Ink Cartridges
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $4.87 each
8 Ink Cartridges
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $6.24 each