How to Change your Canon Pixma iP4850 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure your Canon Pixma iP4850 printer is turned on, then gently open the paper output tray by pressing the release button.
- Open the machine’s paper output cover by lifting it up then wait as the cartridge holder transfers to the replacement position.
- Push the empty cartridge’s tab until you hear the electronic sound then pull it out of the cartridge holder.
- Take the new Canon Pixma iP4850 cartridge from its package and peel off the protective tape.
- Prepare the new iP4850 ink cartridge and unpack it, then hold the device by its plastic body and get rid of the sealing tape film completely. Also, twist and remove the cartridge's protective cap.
- At a slanting position, insert the new ink tank into the appropriate slot, then push it down until it snaps securely into place.
- Close the printer’s top cover to finish the installation.