Black: 600, Color: 400
240XL, 241XL, CL-241XL, PG-240XL
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $47.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $41.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $28.90 each
|Printer Series||Canon Pixma|
1 x cartridge (black) - Canon PG-240
1 x cartridge (color) - Canon CL-241
|Mobile Capability||Apple AirPrint|
|Interface||Wireless LAN, USB 2.0|
|Media Type||envelopes, photo paper, plain paper|
|Print Sizes||8.5" x 14"|
|Printing Speed||9.7 ppm Black / 5.5 ppm Color|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (mono) / 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||30 Sheets|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H)|
How do I set up my Canon mx432?
- Plug in the Printer and turn it on by long-pressing its power button
- Configure its settings from the control panel
- Load the cartridges and paper
- Download and Install its software or driver on your computer
- You have now successfully set up your Canon Pixma MX432
How do I scan with Canon mx432?
- Press Scan from your printer's control panel
- Choose the ideal document type
- Modify scan settings using the right Function button
- Place the original on the scanning surface or automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Press the Color or Black button depending on your needs
- Your MX432 will now start scanning
What kind of ink does a Canon mx432 use?
The Canon Pixma MX432 uses Canon PG-240 black ink cartridges and Canon CL-241 color ink cartridges. These cartridges are available in high yield options that deliver more pages for every round.
How do I change the ink in my canon mx432 printer?
- Push the power button of your MX432 to turn it on.
- Gently open its cover to access the ink cartridges
- Push and pull upwards to remove the cartridge
- Load the replacement cartridge
- Close the cover
How do I reset my canon mx432 printer?
Access the printer’s Menu panel and go to Device Settings. Select Reset Setting then tap OK and your MX490 will start resetting to factory default settings. If you want to reset printer ink and cartridge, follow these instructions (“follow these instructions” will be linked to a separate content below).
Resetting Printer Ink (Link destination)
- Shut down your MX490 Printer
- Press down the Power button and the Stop button together at the same time.
- Let go of the Stop button while still maintaining your hold on the Power button before pressing the Stop button twice again
- After about half a minute, the Printer's display will show "O."
- Push the Stop button four times back before pressing the Power button twice
- Press and hold the Power button one last time to shut down the MX490 and finish the reset
Resetting Cartridge (Link Destination)
- Unplug the power and USB chords of your MX490
- Open the cartridge door while pressing the Power button
- Plug back the power chords while still pushing the Power button
- Close the door back and release the Power button