Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $21.75 each
How to Change Your Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Please turn on your Canon Pixma MP495 printer and gently open its Paper Output Tray.
- Raise the Scanning Unit Cover and keep it raised in a fixed position using the Scanning Unit Support. The Cartridge Holder will move automatically to the cartridge replacement position.
- Please take out the Used Cartridge by first pinching its tabs and then opening the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover. Next, pull out the cartridge from its slot.
- Ready the New Cartridge by taking it out from its packaging and removing its Orange Protective Taping. Handle the Cartridge carefully to avoid ink spills and damages.
- Install the New Cartridge by inserting it straight into the Cartridge Holder. Remember to put the Color Cartridge on the left slot and the Black Cartridge on the right. Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover by pushing it down until it clicks, securing the Cartridge into place.
- Raise the Scanning Unit a little to put the Scanning Unit Support back into place, and then slowly close the Scanning Unit Cover.
Recommended Cartridges for Canon Pixma MP495 Ink:
210XL, 211XL, CL-211XL, PG-210XL
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon MP495 Ink Refill
What ink does the Canon MP495 use?
The Canon Pixma MP495 printer uses black PG-210 (2974B001) and tri-color CL-211 (2976B001) ink cartridges. The PG-210 can print up to 220 pages while the CL-211 can produce a maximum of 244. Both ink cartridges are also available in high yield XL options that deliver higher page output. The high yield PG-210 XL (2973B001) can print up to 400 pages while the CL-211XL (2975B001) prints up to 349.
How do I change the ink in my Canon MP495 printer ink?
Replace your Canon Pixma MP495 ink cartridges with these easy steps:
- Press your printer’s power button to turn it on
- Gently open its cover to access the ink cartridges
- Remove the old cartridge by pinching its tab and opening the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its orange protective taping
- Load the new cartridge into the cartridge holder and then close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to secure it into place.
- Close the cover