Black: 400, Color: 349
210XL, 211XL, CL-211XL, PG-210XL
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $42.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $37.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $18.90 each
How to Replace the Ink Cartridges of your Canon MP280 Printer
- Kindly turn on your Canon Pixma MP2802 by pressing the Power button
- Open the Output Tray, followed by the Printer Cover with its accompanying support.
- Allow the Cartridge Holder to move towards the proper cartridge replacement position automatically.
- Squeeze the tabs of the Empty Ink Cartridge Cover and lift the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to open.
- Please take out the Empty Ink Cartridge by pulling it out from the slot.
- Remove a New Ink Cartridge from its packaging and gently strip off the Orange protective taping.
- Insert the New Ink Cartridge into the empty slot. Lower the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks firmly into place.
- Repeat the same steps to change the other Color Cartridge. Remember to install the Black Ink Cartridge into the right slot and the Tri-Color into the left.
- Raise the Printer Cover a little, return the support to its original placement, and then lower the cover to close.
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon Pixma MP280 Printer
a. What ink does a Canon MP280 use?
The Canon MP280 uses a Black PG-245 and Tri-Color CL-246 ink cartridge that’s available in standard and high yield sizes. The standard PG-245 and CL-246 ink cartridge can print up to 180 pages each. The high-yield PG-245XL and CLI-246XL, meanwhile, can print up to 300 pages for every tank. The High yield Canon Pixma MG3020 ink cartridges also offer a lower cost per page (CPP).
b. How do you reset the ink on a Canon Pixma MP280?
- Please turn off your Canon Pixma MP280, but make sure its Power cord still connects to the electrical outlet.
- Long-press, the Stop / Reset button, followed by the Power button.
- Once the Power LED lights up, push the Stop / Reset button twice without releasing the Power button.
- Let go of the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (in any order).
- The Canon Pixma MP280 will switch to service mode and give you a set of menu options.
- Once the LED lights into green, push the Stop / Reset button thrice to activate ink reset
c. How do I set up my Canon MP280?
- Please take out your Canon Pixma MP280 and all its additional components, including the Ink cartridges and cords, from the box.
- Remove any packaging material and orange taping from the device and its components.
- Connect the printer to a suitable power source using the Power cord.
- Press the Power button and see to it that it lights green.
- Install the Ink Cartridges and load standard-sized, plain white paper into the printer.
- Load the Setup CD-ROM into your computer to install the printer software and drivers. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Connect the Canon MP280 to your computer via the USB cable and conduct a test print.