How to Change your Canon PIXMA MG5320 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer on by plugging it to a working Power supply and pressing the Power button.
- Gently raise the machine’s Scanner Unit until it is fully open and let the carriage holder take the replacement position before you proceed.
- Locate the used cartridge – the one with the fastest lamp flashing, then pull it out by pushing the tab and lifting it from the slot.
- Get the new Canon MG5320 Ink Cartridge, unpack it, then peel off its protective tape and twist off the protective cap.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot, then press down until it settles into place.
- Repeat steps 5-6 until all the empty cartridges are replaced.
- Close the machine’s Scanning Unit to complete the installation.