How to Change your Canon Pixma MG5120 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your Canon Pixma MG5120 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the paper output tray by pressing its release button and open the scanning unit by lifting it up. The printhead holder will move to the replacement position so wait until it stops before you continue.
- Push down the used ink cartridge to unlatch it from the carriage and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new Canon MG5120 ink cartridge from its package and get rid of the orange tape and protective film.
- Remove also the orange protective cap by twisting it counterclockwise until it snaps off.
- Please insert the new Canon MG5120 ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle into the right slot, then press it until it snaps into position.
- Repeat steps 4-6 to install the other new ink cartridges, then close the printer’s scanning unit to complete the installation.