- Be sure the printer’s power is on.
- Gently pull back the paper output tray and the tray extension, then open the cover to set the cartridge holder into the replacement position.
- Get rid of the empty cartridge - push the cartridge until it clicks to remove it.
- Get the new cartridge – take it out of the package and carefully get rid of the protective tape.
- Carefully install the new cartridge by inserting it slant into the cartridge holder. The black cartridge should be set on the right slot while the color cartridge should be placed on the left slot.
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon MG3020 Ink Refill.
A. What ink does Canon Pixma MG3020 use?
The Canon MG3020 ink uses PG-245 and CL-246 ink cartridges. The ink comes in Black and three colors (Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan).
B. How many pages does a Canon 245XL ink cartridge print?
The Canon 245CL ink has a page yield or 300 pages for Black, and 300 pages for color. This page yield is based on the standards, and so you get the same number as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
C. Do all Canon Pixma printers use the same ink?
No, Canon not all Canon Pixma printers’ ink is not the same as Canon has a wide range of inks for different models. They may look the same, but they will vary on the colors, and some models use dye inks only while some use all pigment inks, and others use both dye and pigment.
Showing all 3 results
3 Ink Cartridges
Black: 300, Color: 300
245XL, 246XL, CL-246XL, PG-245XL
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $21.65 each
2 Ink Cartridges
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $19.98 each