How to Change your Canon PIXMA IP4920 Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Canon IP4920 Ink Cartridge is switched on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the scanning unit by pressing its release button. The printhead holder will transfer to the replacement position so wait until it stops before you proceed.
- Push down the used cartridge until you hear a clicking sound, then remove it from the carriage.
- Get the new Canon IP4920 Ink Cartridge from its package, pull out the protective film, and twist the orange protective cap until it snaps off.
- Please insert the new device at a slightly upward angle into the slot and push down until it clicks into position.
- Repeat steps 5-6 with the other color cartridges, as necessary.
- Close the machine’s paper output cover to finish the installation.