Black: 400, Color: 349
210XL, 211XL, CL-211XL, PG-210XL
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $24.68 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $21.81 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $21.75 each
How to Change your Canon iP 2702 Ink Cartridges
- Please turn on your Canon iP 2702 by pressing its Power button.
- Raise the Front Cover to open. The Cartridge Holder will move towards the cartridge replacement position.
- Release the Empty Ink Cartridge from the slot by pinching its tabs and opening the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
- Pull out the Empty Ink Cartridge from its slot.
- Prepare the New Ink Cartridge and remove it from its packaging and orange protective taping.
- Load the New Ink Cartridge directly into the open slot.
- Secure the New Ink Cartridge into place by lowering the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
- Repeat the same steps when installing the other Color Cartridge. Please make sure to install the Tri-Color Ink Cartridge on the left slot and the Black Ink Cartridge on the right.
- Lower the Front Cover back to close.
Recommended Cartridges for Canon Pixma MX410 Ink:
Frequently Asked Questions for Canon iP2702 Ink Refill
a. How do I set up my Canon iP2702 printer?
- Load the Canon iP2702 Setup CD-ROM to your computer to launch the Installation Setup. You can also download the software for free directly from Canon’s Website under the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions from the Installation Setup window to complete the installation process.
- Press the Setup button from the control panel and select Wireless LAN Setup
- Wait for your Canon printer to search for compatible wireless networks.
- Once the printer detects your wireless network, press OK to connect
- Complete the process from your mobile device or computer
b. How do I reset my Canon iP2702 printer?
From the printer control panel, go to Device Settings and select Reset Setting. Tap OK, and your Canon iP2702 printer will start resetting to factory default settings.
c. Is the Canon iP2702 wireless?
Yes, the Canon ip2702 is wireless. You can print on the go anywhere on the home or office using your computer or mobile device.