Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $56.25 each
820, 850, TN820, TN850
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $19.45 each
How to Change your Brother MFC L5900DW Toner Cartridges Refill
- Turn on the Brother MFC L5900DW printer by pressing the Power button, then open the top cover.
- After the machine cools down, remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly by pulling its center handle.
- Press on the lever at the drum unit's side to free the old toner cartridge and separate the device from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new Brother L5900DW toner cartridge, then peel off the device’s protective cover.
- Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit until it is securely positioned.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab sideways several times. Don’t forget to return the tab to its home position.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine, then close the top cover.