How to Change your Brother MFC L5700DW Toner Cartridges Refill
- Begin by turning the Brother MFC L5700DW printer on and opening its front cover.
- Grab the handle beside the toner cartridge, push it towards the printer, then remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Press the old toner cartridge’s lever and pull it out to separate it from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new Brother L5700DW toner cartridge and peel off its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it is firmly attached. The blue lever will lift automatically once you’ve set it correctly.
- Slide the blue tab at the drum unit’s backside from left to right multiple times to clean the corona wire. Once done, return the tab to its original position.
- Put the drum unit with the new L5700DW toner cartridge back into the printer and make sure it is seated securely.
- Close the machine’s top cover to finish the installation.
Showing all 3 results
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $48.90 each
820, 850, TN820, TN850
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $24.45 each