How to Change your Brother MFC J6720DW Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn on your Brother MFC J6720DW printer by plugging it to a working power supply and pressing the Power Button.
- Open your machine’s ink cartridge cover. If any of the ink cartridges have gone empty, the LCD will specify them for you - take note of them.
- Press the lock release lever of the empty cartridges and remove each one by lifting them straight up.
- Unpack the new Brother MFC J6720DW ink cartridge – make sure you get the color specified by your machine’s display.
- Turn the orange protective pack’s green release lever counterclockwise until it snaps the vacuum seal free, then remove it from the cartridge.
- Insert your Brother MFC J6720DW Ink Cartridge in line with the carriage label’s arrow – every color has a specified position.
- Carefully push the ink cartridge from the back with the label “PUSH” and then close the cartridge cover - make sure the device snaps firmly into position. Repeat the same steps with the other color Brother MFC ink cartridges.
- Double-check the replaced ink cartridges to ensure they match those of the printer’s display. An automatic reset on the ink dot counter will ensue.