How to Change your Brother MFC 8950DWT Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Switch on the Brother MFC 8950DWT printer, then press the printer cover’s release button to open the printer cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Press the blue block lever to grab the old toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new Brother MFC 8950DWT Toner cartridge, then gently shake to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Get rid of the toner cartridge’s protective cover, then insert the unit firmly into the drum unit until it locks into position.
- Clean the drum unit’s corona wire, then install the drum unit with the new toner cartridge back into the printer.
- Close the printer’s front cover and let the machine make the final adjustments before you turn it off.
2 Toner Cartridges
720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $26.45 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $30.90 each