How to Change your Brother MFC 8950DW Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Power the Brother MFC 8950DW on, then press the front cover’s release button to pull open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the machine by pulling the pull handle.
- Unpack the new Brother MFC 8950DW toner cartridge, then grab both ends and gently sway it sideways multiple times to mix the ink inside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge’s protective cover, then install the device into the drum unit.
- Clean the corona wire within the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and vice versa. Set the tab back into its original position once you’re done.
- Put the Brother 8950 toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the machine’s front cover to complete the installation.
2 Toner Cartridges
720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $26.45 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $30.90 each