720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $52.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
How to Change your Brother MFC 8810DW Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Turn the Brother MFC 8810DW and leave it to cool down for 10 minutes so the internal fan can cool the hot parts within the machine.
- Press the front cover’s release button to pull the front cover open.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly. If you’ve just used the machine, there may be parts inside that are very hot. Let the machine cool down before you access its internal parts.
- Press down the green lock lever and remove the drum unit and toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new Brother MFC 8810DW toner cartridge. Hold its level with both hands, then gently shake it sideward multiple times to spread the toner within it evenly.
- Pull out the protective cover, then adhere the toner cartridge into the drum unit immediately to preserve its print quality. Make sure the new toner cartridge is firmly set into the drum unit. You’d know that it’s properly set once the green lock lever lifts automatically.
- Put the MFC 8810dw toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer, then close the front cover to complete the installation.