720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $30.43 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $42.45 each
How to Change your Brother MFC 8710DW Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Brother MFC 8710DW printer is switched on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the machine’s front cover by pressing the release button and gently pulling it down.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly form the printer through its central handle.
- Press down the green lock lever at the drum unit’s left side to separate and get the toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new Brother MFC 8710DW toner cartridge, then snap off the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into position. The toner cartridge must be placed properly and securely so it doesn’t separate from the drum unit.
- Clean the drum unit’s corona wire by sliding the green tab sideward from left to right multiple times. Don’t forget to return the tab to Home Position and align its arrow on the drum unit so the printed pages will not have a vertical stripe.
- Put the drum unit and Brother 8710 toner cartridge assembly back into the printer, then close the front cover.