Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $56.25 each
820, 850, TN820, TN850
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $19.45 each
How to Change your Brother HL L5100DN Toner Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Brother L5100DN is turned on by pressing the Power button.
- Lift the top part of the laser printer to open it, then remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly of the color indicated on the printer’s display.
- Lay the drum and toner assembly over a flat, clean surface with the green tabs faced up.
- Unpack the new Brother L5100DN toner cartridge, then hold the cartridge level using both hands and shake it sideways to spread to toner evenly.
- Peel of the device’s protective cover, then insert the new Brother toner into the drum assembly - it should latch and fit easily.
- Clean the drum unit’s corona wire by sliding the green tab from sideways multiple times.
- Reinsert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the Brother L5100DN printer’s top cover to complete the installation.