720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $52.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
How to Change your Brother 6180DWT Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure your Brother 6180DWT printer is turned on. Allow the machine to cool down before you begin.
- Open the printer’s front cover by pressing the front cover release button.
- Take the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly by pulling it out of the printer, then separate the toner cartridge and drum unit by pushing down the green lock lever.
- Remove the new Brother 6180DWT toner cartridge from its package then gently shake it several times to spread the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective cover, then place the toner cartridge into the drum unit. Make sure the cartridge is locked into position.
- Clean the corona wire within the drum unit, and then put the drum unit with the new toner cartridge back into the printer. Close the printer’s front cover.