720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $52.90 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $36.90 each
How to Change your Brother 5470DW Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure that your HL-5470DWT printer is on by pressing the Power Button. Allow the machine to cool down for at least 10 minutes before you continue.
- Open the printer’s front cover and separate the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly inside by grabbing its handle towards you.
- Separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing the green lock lever down.
- Unpack the new Brother 5470DWT Toner Cartridge, then shake it to spread the toner inside. Get rid of the protective cover only after shaking the toner cartridge, not before, to avoid leakage.
- Reconnect the toner cartridge to the drum unit and make sure it is locked firmly into position.
- Clean the drum unit’s corona wire, then return the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into its original position inside the printer.
- Close the machine’s front cover and wait for it to make the necessary adjustments before you begin printing.