720, 750, TN720, TN750
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $30.43 each
Avg. Price Per Cartridge: $42.45 each
How to Change your Brother HL 5450DN Toner Ink Cartridges Refill
- Make sure the Brother 5450DN printer is turned on. Let the machine be for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Open the printer’s top cover by lifting it until it maintains the open position.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly by pulling the hand in the center of the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Push the green lock lever down and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pulling it out.
- Unpack the new Brother 5450DN Toner Cartridge and pull off its protective cover.
- Set the new toner cartridge securely into the drum unit until it clicks into position. You’d know if it’s installed correctly because the lock lever lifts automatically.
- Clean the Corona Wire within the drum unit by thoroughly sliding the green tab sideward several times. Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back inside the machine.
- Close the machine’s top cover and let the printer do the final adjustments.